Framework Of Certainty Understanding & Strategic Solutions
Explore the graph below and take control of your future.
Framework Of Certainty. Understanding. Strategic Solutions.
A stable retirement needs an environment of certainty and control. Ellerfield creates a structure offering maximum control while providing a detailed understanding of the ‘why’. This structure is called F.O.C.U.S.2. ® (Framework Of Certainty. Understanding. Strategic Solutions.)
In order to establish the framework and eventually put together the most appropriate strategic solutions, there are 5 key elements to consider in retirement planning that help connect all the dots:
1. Knowledge Enhancement
- Understanding the need to plan for retirement
- When should I start planning?
- Is it ever too late to get ‘retirement ready’?
2. Getting Ready
- Debunking the myths about superannuation
- The best strategies to get ready for retirement
3. Income Planning
- How much income am I going to need in retirement?
- Are there ways to enhance my age pension entitlements during retirement?
4. Withdrawal and Investment Strategies
- I know how much I want, but how do I go about getting it week to week?
- What is the biggest risk I face in retirement?
5. Estate Planning
- Who can my super go to and will they pay tax?
- I have a basic Will, is this sufficient?
If you are within 10 years of retirement, you have the opportunity to create your own FOCUS2 ®. Commence the 5 keys to retirement planning.