What is the biggest risk I face in retirement?
Sequencing Risk is risk of negative returns early in retirement.
Let’s establish some constants:
- You need an income in retirement
- You need this income on a regular basis – weekly or fortnightly
- You don’t want to accept a lower income every time there is a negative impact on share and property markets
- If you wish to stay ahead of inflation and ensure your funds last throughout your retirement, you will need to find options other than cash and term deposits.
- You need to avoid sequencing risk
Please fill out the form and one of our consultants will call you to help understand how you can avoid sequencing risk.