After completing a Bachelor’s degree (accounting) in 2008, Sharan had a few options in regards to his career path. With specialisations in Accounting and Financial Planning, there were a few avenues to consider. However, with the growth of the Financial Planning industry, and specifically Ellerfield; the choice was easy.
“There’s an innate need in us to progress, to move forward; to achieve our goals. I take great heart in being part of the process of helping my clients meet their objectives.
Integrating all aspects of your client’s financial and non-financial life takes a unique approach and skill. I strongly advocate Ellerfield’s ongoing service model, as client’s goals and circumstances are constantly evolving.”
Staying knowledgeable is a key aspect of Sharan’s work profile. He co-created the Ellerfield Retirement F.O.C.U.S.2 Program in 2015, a culmination of years of research and development. Sharan specialises in all facets of retirement planning with a majority of his clients falling under that purview.
Outside the office, Sharan is an avid football fan; Manchester United to be precise. Sharan also likes to keep fit and takes a keen interest in astronomy, specifically cosmology.
- Certified Financial Planner – the highest qualification for a Financial Planner in Australia
- Masters of Commerce (Accounting & Financial Planning).
- Graduate Diploma of Management – Central Queensland University
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser with Tax Practitioners Board